5.16.2005

shhhh...

I have a secret love.

It's not a man, or even a woman. It's not food or chocolate or trashy romance novels. It's not beer or cigarettes. It's...it's..

...deep breath...

BOY BANDS!

You heard me.

That's right, I, lover of Green Day and Seether and Linkin Park, also love fluffy pop songs sung by cheesy boy bands.

Backstreet Boys? Making a comeback. Now, I'm sure it'll be a one-hit-wonder kind of comeback, but what a one-hit-wonder it is. It's schmaltzy. It's cheesy. It's absolutely perfect

Hanson? Yes, Hanson, those absolutely adorable young'uns from Iowa or wherever? Make my heart mush up. I mean, don't you wish an adorable young'un from Iowa or wherever sang things like this for you??

Yes, I am too old for this crap, and no, I don't care.

Just don't tell anybody.

1 Comments:

Blogger Om.powered said...

If you tell me you have a poster of Menudo ANYwhere in your house, I will have to launch an intervention.

zmooches

17.5.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home