6.25.2007

i'm late...i'm late...for a very important...meme?

Seems that Jennifer, the sweetie pie that she is (and she really is!), tagged me with a meme a little while ago. How I missed that is beyond me, since it's right there on the comments page. Can I blame the never-ending stream of children running through and around Lemony Villa? I mean, I have three kids, you know? And they all have, like, friends and stuff. We're, um, busy.

That and it's bloody hot these days, which sucks most of the motivation to do anything other than sip iced coffee and slurp Richie's Italian ice right out of me and makes me crankier than I have any right to be.

Better late than never?

What were you doing 10 years ago?
~In June of 1997, Lemony Brother was a 7 month old cherub of a boy, Lemony Teen was newly 5, and they both had a raging case of chicken pox. We spent our days painting calamine lotion on Lemony Teen's legs and arms with Crayola paint brushes while poor Lemony brother, who had to be miserable, sat in his bouncy seat and laughed at his pink-spotted sister. We were still living in our itty-bitty little first house then, and we walked to the slush stand every afternoon...watermelon for the baby, bubble gum for the big sister, and, of course, lemon for me. It was a good summer.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
~getting into the swing of summer camp, summer sports schedules, and thinking about sending the youngest Lemon off to Kindergarten. She's reading and tying her own shoes now, so I'd say Kindergarten was a smashing success.

Five snacks you enjoy:

  • iced chai lattes
  • Richie's Italian ice
  • yogurt with granola and fruit
  • popcorn
  • soda crackers with raspberry jam
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
  • In God's Country - U2
  • Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
  • Buy U a Drank - T-Pain featuring Yung Joc
  • Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
  • A Sorta Fairytale - Tori Amos
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
In order!

  • stop worrying about paying for 3 kids worth of college
  • buy my mother a house at the Cape
  • give money to my favorite charities
  • give more money to other charities
  • get a new puppy

Five bad habits:

  • picking at my fingernails when I'm nervous or upset
  • forgetting to see the forest for the trees
  • stressing too much over the state of my kitchen floor
  • forgetting to return phone calls
  • cracking my knuckles

Five things you like doing:

  • listening to music
  • reading
  • hanging out with girlfriends for hours and hours
  • tossing the family into the boat and disappearing for a day
  • shopping

Five things you would never wear again:

  • pegged jeans
  • neon pink anything
  • white shoes
  • white socks (i have big feet...white makes them look bigger!)
  • banana clips

Five favorite toys:

  • my iPod
  • my laptop
  • XM radio in the Lemony Mobile (aka The Mumma Bus)
  • the blender (frozen mojitos...mmmmmmm)
  • our new digital camera

I'm not gonna tag anybody specific because I'm so stinkin' late doing it myself, but anybody who's needing something, anything, to just get something posted to the blog (ahem), should go on and tag themselves.

Time for a Dunkin' run...who wants iced coffee??

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Damn, Lemony Child knows how to tie her own shoes?? Please tell Mini-Pie she needs to learn how. She's 7 and she doesn't know how! It's driving me insane!

And Buy You a Drank! Heh!

26.6.07  
Blogger lemony said...

...I'm T-Pain, you know me...imma buy you a drank...we in the bed like ooo...

Hee.

xo

26.6.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home