3.27.2007

i hate the hallmark guy




Be 16 with all of your spirit.
Embrace each day. Laugh often.
Smile like you mean it.
Play.
Let the lovable little girl you were shine through.

Be 16 with all of your creativity -
Seek your own style.
Think your own way.
Dare to be different.
Dance.
Dream.
View the world through you-colored glasses.

Be 16 with all of your confidence -
Believe in how strong you are.
Speak up.
Hold firm.
Make things happen.
Know you're trusted, supported, and loved.

Be 16 with all of your integrity -
Stick by your friends.
Question your values.
Trust your gut.
Ask yourself, "What do I stand for?"

Be 16 with all of your pride -
...in who you are, what you believe in,
how much you've achieved, how lovely you are, inside and out.

Be unique.
Be yourself.
Be sweet.
Be sassy.
Be 16 with all of your heart.
Nothing like sobbing in the Hallmark store to start off your Tuesday. Sheesh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I always find sweet sixteens to be bittersweet. When I was twelve, I sooo looked forward to being sixteen. Then when I was sixteen, I thought I would reach my ultimate coolness at eighteen.

Now I'm 23, and I'm a geek, and I've just accepted it, LOL.

28.3.07  
Blogger Om.powered said...

I've had to leave the Hallmark store on more occasions than I care to admit.

xoxo

30.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home