2.03.2007

heard just now...

"Forgive me if I seem out of liii-iiiinnnne then she whipped out a gun and tried to BLOW ME AWAY! Nahnah-nah-nahnah DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!

...baby let me follow you around...do me do me do me over here...do me do me do do MEEEE!!!!

...what a funky lady, she likes it likes it likes it like that...ooooooooh....he was a LADY!! YOOOO! YAHYAHYAHYAHYAH!!!!

...due-due-due-dude looks like a Lay-DAY!!!!"

~ Lemony Child, Family Room Vocalist Extraordinaire and Steven Tyler impersonator

(i think we need to start listening to different music on the iPod before my MIL thinks we're unfit parents)

4 Comments:

Blogger jouettelove said...

lol, too cute - my son's favorite iPod tune is Dragula ... uh, yeah, i try to make sure he doesn't sing that one in public either ;)

3.2.07  
Blogger Om.powered said...

The best we've got around here is I like big butts and I cannot lie...

I owe so many thanks to Shrek for that one lol

Next time, video.

xoxo

4.2.07  
Blogger Jennifer said...

LOL!!! I love it!

6.2.07  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Tag! You're IT!

20.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home