2.07.2006

four for the fruit fly

The darling, most accomodating Queen A (shout out!) has tagged me. I mean, for real, he tagged me. With a flick and everything. Ouch, by the way.

Four jobs I've had:

  • penny candy counter - yes, penny candy, yes, I'm goat old
  • office manager - most annoying job ever
  • personal assistant - fun until the dude decided "personal" meant, well, personal
  • editor - most amazing job ever

Four movies I could watch over and over:

  • Titanic - two words...Kate Winslet
  • The Money Pit - bad movie, great laughs
  • Back to the Future
  • Big

Four places I've lived:

  • Quiet Village
  • Quiet Village Not

yeah, yeah, I see the four but what can I tell you? I'm pretty well rooted here.

Four TV shows I love:

  • The West Wing
  • Project Runway
  • ER
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Four places I've vacationed:

  • Puerto Rico - amazing, beautiful, spectacular, GO
  • London - I am so moving there
  • Disney World - I am so not moving there
  • Bermuda - just lovely and calm

My four favorite dishes:

  • curried chicken and veggies with naan
  • swordfish grilled with lime and pepper, dill roasted red potatos
  • cheeseburger, fries and Sam Adams Summer Ale
  • Lemony's Mum's grilled chicken salad with roasted peppers and walnuts - diVINE

Four websites I visit daily:

  • MSNBC - easy navigation and great political blogs
  • Local
  • The Superficial
  • my home page

Four places I'd rather be:

  • at the beach
  • at the library
  • at a baseball game
  • sleeping

Four people I'm tagging:

And, you know, anybody else who wants to do it. Except for Queen A (shout out!) because damn, darlin', you flicked me hard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Om.powered said...

You know, I'm nothing if not speedy.

xo

7.2.06  
Blogger lemony said...

I see nuthin'.

*mwah*

7.2.06  
Blogger Om.powered said...

One must look past what one thinks one sees, to truly see.

::somewhere in the distance, a gong sounds::

xoxo

8.2.06  
Blogger Kati said...

i want the recipe for Mum's grilled chicken salad with roasted peppers and walnuts, it sounds yummy!

26.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home