3.13.2006

until later

I had an interesting encounter with a bug-eyed woman in the parking lot at the produce market, but since I'm currently cooking food with the stuff purchased at the above mentioned produce market, you'll have to wait until later to hear the gory details.

I know you're just frothing with anticipation.

oh stop rolling your eyes...

Until then, I'm teal. Teal. Could there be a worse shade of green?




You Are Teal Green



You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

3 Comments:

Blogger Om.powered said...

Oh, I'm just the same - teal.

And we do SO scare people off. Grrrr...

xo

14.3.06  
Blogger Momma Star said...

Yeah, and I'm teal too. Starting to negate that "one of a kind" thing. ;)

At least I'm in good company.


xoxo

14.3.06  
Blogger Imzadi said...

Did I tell you my dd got teal braces?

Long live the teal!

14.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home