5.12.2006

a what? a who? a meme!

The most wonderful, excellent, and talented Jozet is playing tag again, and unlike the wonderful, excellent, and talented Queen A (shout out!) she tags nicely. No flicking involved.

“Three Things meme. The three things are supposed to be things that you would like to see occur in your lifetime--serious or silly or sentimental…(leaving out, as Kent did, Peace In Our Lifetime, Cure for Cancer, all the standard stuff)”

I have to break one of these rules, I'm afraid. There is no way I can wish for three things in my lifetime and not wish for a cure...but not for cancer. Cancer is devastating, and it is certainly not less worthy of being cured. But people who have cancer are not afraid to tell people they have cancer. They don't have to worry about being ostracized. Or feared. Or discriminated against. Or stigmatized. Or have people make assumptions about how they got sick. Cancer patients don't get raised eyebrows and looks that say, "Well if you'd only followed a stricter moral code..." and "Serves you right, homo."

That last one? Yeah, I've heard that one. G shrugged it off. I cried.

If I can't see a cure for AIDS, how about seeing people who have it treated like PEOPLE. Yeah, that'll work...although if there is a cure we won't have to worry about the other thing.

Way to be a downer, Lemony. Jeez.

Okay. Two more. I can do this.

Hmmmmm...

I like ice cream. I really like it. My ever-expanding ass, however, thinks this is pure stupidity and begs me to just STOP with the ice cream love already. In an effort to appease the ass (not that it will start shrinking, mind you, it just likes to complain) I eat fat-free ice cream.

They can make ice cream without lactose that tastes yummy, and thank goodness because Lemony Child would never be able to eat an ice cream cone if they didn't. But yummy fat-free ice cream? If they can figure out how to neutralize lactose why can't they figure out a way to neutralize fat? How hard can it be? Edy's makes yummy half-fat ice cream, but somebody should really tell those Edy's people that it's useless. I don't have a half-fat ass.

Yummy fat-free ice cream. I want that. Think Brigham's can help me?

Last but not least, in my lifetime, I would like to see an end to this:


It's not looking good.

Ms. Wickedly Awesome, Ms Mia, Ms. Beenie, and Ms. Star? Tag! You guys are IT! And a whole lotta All That.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, hey there. I finally answered this:

All Hail Three Things!

How's by you?

5.6.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home