7.12.2006

long time no post

Funny how time goes away when there are three Lemonettes clamoring for attention all.day.long.

I'm still alive. HI!

I have the most amusing little yarn to spin about a boat, a tube, and a triple-twisting-double-flipping-face-planting dismount, but I can't do it justice in the six seconds I have before the youngest Lemon starts making that squeeeeeeeeee noise that signifies dinnertime.

Do come back for the boat story...nothing better than a near-drowning to get a blog back on track. Lots 'o laughs. Really.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Near-drowning?? That's no good.

Good to see you back! :)

(shing)

12.7.06  
Blogger jouettelove said...

can you hear the finger drumming? let's have it, babycakes!
:)

13.7.06  
Blogger RenĂ©e said...

Am I correct in assuming there was an alcoholic beverage included in this dismount? I anxiously await the details....

xo

14.7.06  
Blogger josetteplank.com said...

Oh yes, do tell. As long as everyone was okay, I'm a sucker for a near-drowning sotry with dismount. ;-)

15.7.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home