8.23.2007

hello there little guy! how cute are you?

I received an e-mail today -

"Hi! The Association is experiencing a real problem with bears. We need all members and their guests or renters to not put trash outside their home. If trash is being put out for pick up it needs to be put out just before the pick up is scheduled (not the night before). Thank you!"

My reaction was to giggle. Why?

The vehicle you see in the corner of the picture is the Lemony Mobile aka The Happy Bus and it's parked in our driveway. Yep. Really.

You'd think the fuzzy little thing (actually, he wasn't all that little) would have noticed the three dumbfounded people and the hysterically barking dog mere feet from where he ambled out of the trees, but no. He just went about his business of...ambling.

He climbed a tree and took a nap.

We went inside and locked the windows.

4 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

I don't blame you; while cute to look at that would scare the crap out of me.

23.8.07  
Blogger Judy said...

I've heard that those "little guys" frequent our neighborhood as well, but I've never seen one.
I'm glad you came by to visit with me...come back again! Did you catch that I'm a Yankee (well, that's what the Southerners call me...I was born and raised in Mass) too? We were in NH for a week of heaven earlier this month. It's too bloody hot here now!!

xo

23.8.07  
Blogger Wide Lawns said...

Oh my goodness. What a pretty bear though. Are you frightened to go outside now knowing that a bear can just come strolling out of the woods like it's the most normal thing in the world?

24.8.07  
Blogger lemony said...

Not frightened really, but we are careful to make noise and pay attention before going out, especially when it's dark, LOL!

We had one on the porch a few weeks ago. THAT was fun.

And hi. Nice to see you all. :-)

6.9.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home