8.08.2007

today is not my birthday

Monday was, though, and I'm feeling extraordinarily old and decidedly cranky about it.

I have absolutely no motivation to write anything about anything.

Okay, that's not entirely true. I do have some amusing tidbits I'd like to share, mostly about teenagers and that O.MI.GAWD!ISHEGOINGTOKISSME???? thing that goes along with being sixteen.

There's also some really cool news about the middle Lemon. He doesn't think it's cool at all and he thinks his parents are the lamest parents, like, EVAH. He may be right about the lame parents, but it's still kinda cool news.

I'm not into the sharing thing lately, though.

Anonymous Reader...Thank You for that.

Hope all is well south of Quiet Village.

4 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Happy Birthday!!

8.8.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Cheers to another year!!!

8.8.07  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you had a great birthday. And you are NOT old. (((HUGS)))

9.8.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know the cool news!!!

Happy birthday!

11.8.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home