10.04.2005

i'm it

I'm IT, baby. Like, it. As in TAG! You're it! I like being it, but according to Lemony Teen, it's better to be all that. What the hell is all that and what difference does it make if I'm already it?

The things I think about. Honestly. It's a wonder I ever figured out how to tie my own shoes.

Just for the most adorable and lovely mia because she rocks and really is all that...

My I'm It List of Things That Are All That Today (subject to change tomorrow)

*Lemony Mutt, who this afternoon chased my wretched neighbor away from my mailbox
*red and orange leaves on maple trees
*Sam Adams Octoberfest
*Zamalamabobama
*Lemony Teen's neck injury is minor
*chicken marinated in teriyaki and honey and grilled for dinner
*my stellar little group of friends
*Chicago...woot!
*Rhapsody rocks my world
*apple picking and homemade apple crisp with vanilla ice cream
*my favorite accommodating Queen A (shout out, baby!)
*TiVo
*the list of blogs to the right...all most excellent reads by my most stellar little group of friends
*yoga...namaste, dudes
*wild turkeys in my driveway
*faboo baboo
*the lawn guy...he's just super and fine
*witchballs on pretty ribbons
*Autumn in New England
*clean laundry
*Lemony Child sleeping
*Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream
*Mr. Lemony snoring

Okay, I was kidding about the snoring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah? But YOU'RE all that and a bag of chips!

What are witchballs?

Heh hehe. I said wi- oh, never mind.

4.10.05  
Blogger lemony said...

Witchballs are blown-glass balls you hang in your windows to ward off evil spells and spirits.

I have a very lovely purplish swirly one in my kitchen and the sun makes it sparkle.

I wonder what Mia will be getting for a wedding present? Hmmm...

;)

4.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home