9.27.2007

happy happy birthday birthday



Today is the FABULOUS Z's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is, but I will tell you this: she is older than I am. By more than a year.

(oh, yes, yes you are, don't even TRY to get out of it, baby)

I say she's fabulous, because, well, she is. She's a mom with infinite patience and boundless energy and her heart is bigger than my boobs, which, if you know anything about me, is pretty damned big. Big-chested lesbian genes and all...

She's earthy, crunchy, shiny, and just a tiny bit nutty. Like a filbert. She's freek-a-leeky and has the monkiest toes on the planet. Really. She'll kill you with 'em while you sleep.

In my unremarkable life, I have been blessed with remarkable friends, and every day I'm thankful for her friendship.

She deserves a parade.

I adore her.

Happy Birthday, darlin'. Eat cake. Lots and lots of cake. Did'ja hear me say CAKE???

cake

2 Comments:

Blogger Om.powered said...

Is there icing available for said cake? Because sometimes a little icing can make or break the whole deal, kwim?

I love you. Come eat some cake with me. I'll pick the nits out of your twelve-colored hair with my uber-talented toes. We'll listen to the Beastie Boys and you might even be able to twist my arm to get some Hanson, because I so love you. I'll feed you Starbucks through a straw if you so choose and you can whisper some secrets in my ear...I'll try not to giggle too loudly.

I, too, am thankful. For you, and all things Lemony. For the strongh faith that the Universe shall right itself, someday.

Today? Is not the only day.

xoxo

(the verification code I am typing? obtoed)

27.9.07  
Blogger preTzel said...

Happy Birthday Z!

28.9.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home