9.19.2007

late night blogging

I went out after the volunteer thing I do every week with some people I love to bits, so it's all good, but I'm tired, and that means my brain is no longer functioning. I have a post about rituals floating around in my head, and the ugly chair story still needs telling, but right now the energy and brain-power needed to write those things just isn't there.

I don't even have a meme. Besides, it's after midnight. I have already failed my post every weekday challenge to myself. If I post twice today, does that count?

Ugh. I'm going to bed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It totally counts. It'll bring your weekly total to 5, right? COUNTS!

20.9.07  
Blogger ccw said...

Since blogging every day typically means 5 of 7 days, of course it counts!

21.9.07  
Blogger josetteplank.com said...

It counts.

Now I have a meme for you.

Get crackin'!

*zmooch!*

21.9.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home