10.31.2005

hallowhat?

The Lemonys just left the house, plastic pumpkin buckets in hand. The tiara has been bobbypinned to the head of the decidedly uncooperative youngest Lemon. To complete the chaos, Lemony Mutt the Bumble Bee - resplendent in her yellow and black velcroed on thingymahooie with wings and springy antenna balls - has been dragged along for good measure.

Damn that dog looked unhappy.

So.

Here I am. Alone. Giant bucket'o'candy at the ready.

Not a pink-haired, bloody-faced, howling-gremlin-like being in sight.

Hello?

Bored now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back. :-)

Me with a bucket o' candy and not a halloweener (heh) in sight would be a bad combination. As it is, we still have ice-cream cake in the freezer.

I'm going for a walk.

My verification word is "ikdvl", which looks to me like "ick, devil". Indeed.

I had a Mountain Dew today, which goes a long way towards explaining the above.

31.10.05  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thank you for posting in my blog. I've just spent the last hour going thru all of your posts on your blog. I have to say that I've pretty much ran the gamut of emotions.. you've made me laugh my butt off, and you've certainly made my eyes well up with tears. You have a gift, girl. I'll definitely be checking back here. I am both envious and inspired. Wow!

31.10.05  
Blogger JFK Loves Belarus said...

Hi, lovey. Share your candy with me?

Welcome back home, by the way. I've missed you. :)

1.11.05  
Blogger lemony said...

Ick, devil? Uh, honey, no more Mountain Dew for you. ;-) Wanna giggle? My verification code is hmpdog. Ahem. And you said weener. Ha!

A new reader! Yay! Hi Hero. :) Glad to have you! (and thank you...you're much too kind)

Dazzling suburbanite chica! I have missed you, darlin'. Unfortunately, after all my whining, the tricksters started approaching Lemony Villa in droves. No more candy. I can share pumpkin bread with you, though.

xoxox

1.11.05  
Blogger Unknown said...

*quickly elbows meteorite out of the way*

Hello. I thought I heard you say "pumpkin bread".

1.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home