9.15.2006

yawn

Today I:
~ got out of bed at 6:15
~ French braided Lemony Teen's hair for a pep rally
~ made coffee
~ drank coffee
~ bleached towels
~ folded about six hundred pairs of underwear
~ walked the dog
~ scooped the cat boxes
~ oogled the lawn guy from the bathroom window
~ showered
~ shaved my legs
~ slathered spiced citrus body butter all over myself
~ had a fight with my hair and lost
~ put two knives, one fork, six spoons, two coffee mugs, and countless dishes in the dishwasher
~ swept up a box of Cheerios
~ had a bird fly into my windshield
~ went to the Registry of Motor Vehicles
~ argued with the RMV's Employee of the Month
~ ate leftovers for lunch
~ wrote six pages of dreck
~ forgot to brush my teeth before going outside
~ puttered aimlessly about straightening things up as I went
~ pulled some crab grass out from under my holly bush
~ ate a banana
~ still have a broken sink

What does it say about my life that the highlights of the day were spiced citrus body butter and a trip to the RMV???

On second thought, don't answer that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Imzadi said...

My highlight of yesterday was going to sleep. I didn't even have a lawn guy to oogle.

16.9.06  
Blogger Om.powered said...

TWO things.

1. You forgot something. bats lashes

2. You...well, this one you already know so I'll just leave it hang, eh? kisskisslovelove and all that jazz more batting of lashes

xoxo

18.9.06  
Blogger ccw said...

The highlights of my day usually involve cat and/or baby and/or dog fluids. I'd love to have time for some body butter but that probably requires being clean.

Thanka for visiting and commenting on my blog. I have added you to my blog roll.

22.9.06  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am envious- you got a lot done (more than you think!). Send some energy this way. So far I've done a big fat nuthing! LOL!

And too bad you're not close, I wish I knew how to french braid!

22.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home